With the motto of “Learn to Teach, Teach to Learn”. Our academy is lead by highly qualified person CA Anand Patil BE, MBA, CA. only person to have these three qualification.
“Without commitment you will never start but most importantly without consistency you will never finish”. As Success can’t be achieved without consistency, we are prepared for it:
- All our faculties are from Hubli-Dharwad who provide 12/7/365 days support.
- Mock tests conducted regularly on manual as well as computer based mode.
- Our batch size is restricted to 40-50 students, to provide personal attention to Every student.
- Best infrastructure with Reading rooms, Library and computer lab facility throughout 24/7/365 days.
- Timely completion of syllabus.
Reading room facility
Computer lab seating facility
“Success, Nothing less”, we at our Anand Academy aims to:
- Advance knowledge and educate students in various fields like banking, Chartered Accountancy and Company Secretary.
- Build most ethical professional to provide quality services to our society.
- To be the best in north Karnataka.
About our founder:
An initiative by Anand Patil
Anand Patil is a dedicated professional, striving for excellence, a go-getter who pushes boundaries to realize hidden potential of individuals, to set new benchmarks in their respective fields. Learning is a passion to him. His mission is ‘Learn to Teach and Teach to Learn’.
- Anand Patil has completed BE in Electronics and Communication from the prestigious B. V. Bhoomraddi College of Engineering and Technology, Hubbali.
- He has completed MBA with dual specialization in Marketing and Finance from Alliance Academy, Bangalore, Bangalore University.
- He is a qualified Chartered Accountant being a member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi.
- Qualified National Eligibility Test (NET) of the University Grants Commission (UGC) for teaching profession and research at national level.
- Qualified Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) conducted by The University of Mysore, for Karnataka, for teaching profession and research at Karnataka state level.
- Has topped multiple times Karnataka PGCET – MBA, conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority, Bangalore, with a 4th rank in 2007, 18th rank in 2011, 3rd rank in 2012.
Enriching / Learning experience and exposures
- Has trained numerous toppers in TIME, Hubbali and Dharwad, across PGCET, CAT, Bank PO, CMAT, GRE, and more exams.
- Conducted corporate training for the administrative Employees at TATA Marcopolo, Dharwad.
- Conducted aptitude training courses at NITK, Suratkal.
- Conducted campus recruitment training programs at BIET, Davanagere and Basavakalyan Engineering College, Basavakalyan.
- Regularly conducts workshop on PGCET preparation in management institutes across the district of Dharwad.
- Has conducted career guidance programs at various educational institutes in North Karnataka.
“Success, Nothing Less”