With the mission ‘learn to teach and teach to learn’, ANAND ACADEMY, a dream venture, with the vision to be the best in North Karnataka and to break through the barriers and create achievers in competitive exams like Banking, PGCET, CA-CPT and similar exams. ANAND ACADEMY is an endeavour to shape and achieve novel benchmarks in quality education, striving for academic excellence with the earnest support of an enthusiastic and dedicated team of trainers and support force.
ANAND ACADEMY is a concept to be and design an environment favourable to guide students individually, based on their abilities to deliver their best. It has a growth plan for Company Secretary and Commerce based courses within a short duration.
An initiative by Anand Patil.
Anand Patil is a dedicated professional, striving for excellence, a go-getter who pushes boundaries to realize hidden potential of individuals, to set new benchmarks in their respective fields. Learning is a passion to him. His mission is ‘learn to teach and teach to learn’.
- Anand Patil has completed BE in Electronics and Communication from the prestigious B. V. Bhoomraddi College of Engineering and Technology, Hubbali
- He has completed MBA with dual specialization in Marketing and Finance from Alliance Academy, Bangalore, Bangalore University
- He is a qualified and practicing Chartered Accountant being a member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi
- Qualified National Eligibility Test (NET) of the University Grants Commission (UGC) for teaching profession and research at national level.
- Qualified Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) conducted by The University of Mysore, for Karnataka, for teaching profession and research at Karnataka state level.
- Has topped multiple times Karnataka PGCET – MBA, conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority, Bangalore, with a 4th rank in 2007, 18th rank in 2011, 3rd rank in 2012.
Enriching / Learning experience and exposures
- Has trained numerous toppers in TIME, Hubbali and Dharwad, across PGCET, CAT, Bank PO, CMAT, GRE, and more exams
- Conducted corporate training for the administrative Employees at TATA Marcopolo, Dharwad
- Conducted aptitude training courses at NITK, Suratkal
- Conducted campus recruitment training programs at BIET, Davanagere and Basavakalyan Engineering College, Basavakalyan
- Regularly conducts workshop on PGCET preparation in management institutes across the district of Dharwad
- Has conducted career guidance programs at various educational institutes in North Karnataka
We believe in imparting quality education to develop competitive and creative thinking as student's gratification is our goal, way to success.
- Less than 1% of aspirants become Banking Professional, we at ANAND ACADEMY aim to achieve at least50%.
- The National average of CPT passing percentage is 25%,but our target is 3 times higher which is 75%.